So why not scan and upload important and useful docs and information to your private and secure Motoriety account?
(You don't need an actual scanner, just use your smart phone to take a picture of a document or get a snazzy free scan app for your phone and use that)
Examples of useful documents you can store securely within your account:
- Insurance certificate
- Insurance policy documents
- Breakdown Cover certificate (handy to refer to if you breakdown and need to get access to your provider and policy info on the go)
- Breakdown cover policy documents
- Warranty documents
- Receipts for previous service, maintenance and repair work (useful to refer to when future works are required and also valuable for you and the next owner)
- Parts and accessory receipts - any bits and bobs you might have purchased for the car
- Photos of your motor e.g. historical, social or just practical
- Before and after photos of any bodywork or enhancements done to the vehicle
- Handy notes such as your car key reference number (if you lose the key without the reference its very costly to get the locks replaced!)
We do not recommend that you upload a scanned copy your entire V5C (Vehicle Registration Document). This document should be kept private at all times.
Need more help? Contact Us